Working with Chameleon Pens and Silkscreens
I have really enjoyed exploring with Tonja's silkscreens in the studio lately! I thought I would show you are very simple and eye catching way to create a "coloring book" style pendant. I used Chameleon Pens (which are pricey) but I really like the way I can apply control in tiny spaces and still get that great translucence of alcohol inks!
- Create a white pendant of your choice and use a silkscreen from Tonja's Treasures using black paint.
- Bake your pendant on the clay's recommended setting and allow to cool.
- The Chameleon pens are alcohol ink based pens with a small nib and a large nib on each pen.
- Use the small nib for coloring in little details and the large nib for the larger spaces.
- You can color in as much as you like- or leave a bit of white to give some great contrast.